Ozone therapy is a treatment that uses ozone gas mixed with oxygen to enter. The organism produces a chemical reaction by acting as an antioxidant, increasing defenses, cell oxygenation and thus improving the blood circulation.
Ozone therapy has many therapeutic benefits and is used in the treatment of: Varicose veins, scarring, burns, fungi, skin problems in general and in disorders circulatory, liver cirrhosis, Parkinson's and a variety of pathologies. This treatment is painless, but may be a bit annoying, ambulatory and very effective. The number of sessions depends on the pathology to be treated and will be indicated by the specialist.
+ About Ozone therapy
What can be treated with ozone therapy?
Ozone therapy is used in various medical fields, including:
- Aesthetic Medicine: cellulite, sagging, varices.
- Cardiology: Ischemic heart disease, cardiac stenosis, angina, cardiac syndrome venous hypertension.
- Dermatology: Herpes sores, cutaneous viral infections, burns and scarring wounds.
- Dentistry: herpes and oral thrush
- Gastroenterology: Acute hepatitis C, cirrhosis liver, mucositis.
- Geriatrics: Senile dementia, Alzheimer's disease.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: Infections genito-urinary, mastodinea, inflammation and breast abscesses, septic complications Obstetric and postoperative cesarean birth trauma (tearing of the uterine cervix and the perineum), chronic placental insufficiency and fetal hypoxia.
- Immunology: supplements cancer therapies, chronic hepatitis C, tumors and, experimentally, in some cases AIDS, iatrogenic complications in the gastrointestinal mucosa citofilácticos.
- Neurology: migraine headaches, sensory disturbances associated with migraine.
Against cellulite and sagging
Cellulite is characterized by so-called orange peel and nodules of hard fat removal underneath the skin. Technique: ozone application is made by This small seepage of gas under the skin. Ozone oxygenated tissues and improves microcirculation of the capillaries, also has anti-inflammatory effects Inject 200 and 250 cm3 per session, the number of sessions can vary from 10 to 15 depending on the area and gravity. Is painless, as the depth of injection is 3 mm, then takes a little massage. The ozone therapy is an excellent complement to other therapies for celulitis and combat sagging as mesotherapy, not to mention good eating habits.