Specialist in plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
Born in Madrid, Dr. Jesús Gómez-Comino Pérez is one of the best specialists in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery that we have at the Fernández Blanco Clinic.
During his years of career at our medical center, he has achieved great results in his patients, particularly in body operations (such as breast augmentation with prosthetic implants, liposuction and abdominoplasty).
However, body surgeries are not his only strength, since he has also performed a great job in the facial area, especially in the field of rhinoplasty (and this can be verified by all the individuals who have undergone a procedure surgery with this great specialist).
These are the academic and specialized training centers to which Dr. Jesús Gómez-Comino Pérez has belonged
Dr. Jesús Gómez-Comino Pérez is a surgeon with a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Alcalá de Henares.
Likewise, he also carried out his internships in renowned hospitals in Spain (such as the LA PAZ Hospital in Madrid), and in Latin America (being the most renowned of his entire curriculum, the Hospital de Quemados y Cirugía Plástica in Buenos Aires), with the aim of increase all his knowledge about plastic medicine, in order to offer all your users a wide range of medical-aesthetic procedures.
Medical societies to which Dr. Jesús Gómez-Comino Pérez belongs
Our Dr. Jesús Gómez-Comino Pérez is an active and collaborating member in the following societies:
- Member of the Illustrious Medical Association of Madrid with the number 2828247580.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery (SECPRE).
Seminars, Conferences, Courses and Scientific Events
- ICOMEM Foundation for Health Education and Training, Illustrious College of Physicians of Madrid, Continuing Education. Theoretical and practical course of 11 teaching hours. Update in Medicine and Aesthetic Surgery. Madrid,
- VII Practical Theoretical Course of Anatomical Dissection, AECEP Spanish Association of Plastic Aesthetic Surgery. TECHNIQUES IN FACIAL REJUVENATION. Department of Anatomy and Embryology of the Complutense University of Madrid.
- AECEP Spanish Association of Plastic Aesthetic Surgery. Monographic course on MASTOPEXIA WITH PROSTHESIS. Cuenca.
- ICOMEM Foundation Illustrious College of Physicians of Madrid, FACE LIFTING. Continuing Education Program, 6 teaching hours. Madrid.
- First International Symposium on the Critically Ill Patient. University Hospital of Getafe, Madrid, October 27 to 29, 2011. Agency “Laín Entralgo” File 11-9706.
- Hospital Universitario La Paz, COURSE ON DISSECTION OF FLAP OF SKIN , from October 3 to 5, 2012 with file number 12-24052, valid for Continuing Education.
- 50th National Congress of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SECPRE), held in Toledo.
- “The Road to Recovery – Managing revision breast surgery using CPG implants”. February 5th, 2015. Johnson & Johnson.
- Torres Clinic, Barcelona. LASER in Plastic Surgery and Dermatology.
- Hospital 12 de Octubre de Madrid, Plastic Surgery Service. INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MAMMARY RECONSTRUCTION.
- Medical Center la Zarzuela, Madrid, Department of Dermatology. Scientific Meeting on HAIR TRANSPLANTATION.
- Teknon Medical Center, Barcelona. Plastic Surgery Service. SECOND SYMPOSIUM ANNUAL OF AESTHETIC SURGERY.
- Teknon Medical Center, Barcelona. Plastic Surgery Service. THIRD SYMPOSIUM ANNUAL OF AESTHETIC SURGERY. Accredited by the Continuing Education Commission.
- XIII ANNUAL CONGRESS OF THE CATALAN BALEAR SOCIETY OF MAXILLOFACIAL AND ORAL SURGERY. Lleida
- 4TH ANNUAL CONGRESS OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF HAIR RESTORATION SURGERY. Sitges.
- III INTERNATIONAL HISPANIC-FRENCH MULTIDISCIPLINARY MEETING IN MEDICAL AND SURGERY TECHNIQUES. Madrid.
- ICOMEM (Illustrious Medical Association of Madrid), CONTINUING EDUCATION (9 teaching hours). UPDATES IN RINOPLASTIA.
- ICOMEN (Illustrious Medical Association of Madrid), CONTINUOUS TRAINING (6,5 hours of instruction). REMODELING OF GLUTEOS).
- Spanish Foundation of Aesthetic Medicine and Longevity. I International Seminar on Aesthetic Surgery, directed by Professor LAICYR RIBEIRO. Madrid.
- Spanish Association of Plastic Aesthetic Surgery. IV Course of Anatomical Dissection (UNIVERSIDAD COMPLUTENSE DE MADRID).
- SECPRE. International Symposium of Secondary Surgery in BREAST IMPLANTS. Madrid.
- Planas Clinic. XVI INTERNATIONAL COURSE of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery. Barcelona.
- AESAPS (European Association of Societies of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery). I CONGRESS. Madrid.
- Training course in SILHOUETTE LIFT. Barcelona.
- Spanish Association of Plastic Aesthetic Surgery (AECEP). Minimally Invasive Facial Rejuvenation. Madrid.
- National University of La Plata. PLASTIC SURGERY course held by the Postgraduate Chair.
- JURI Clinic of Plastic Surgery (Buenos Aires). LXII Intensive Course of PLASTIC SURGERY IN FACIAL AGING.
- JURI Clinic of Plastic Surgery (Buenos Aires). LXIII Intensive Course of PLASTIC SURGERY IN REDUCTIVE AND INCREASING MASTOPLASTIAS.
- JURI Clinic of Plastic Surgery (Buenos Aires). LXIV Intensive Course of PLASTIC SURGERY IN AESTHETIC AND REPAIR PALLEBRAL SURGERY.
- JURI Clinic of Plastic Surgery (Buenos Aires). LXVI Intensive Course of PLASTIC SURGERY IN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY RHINOPLASTY.
- Society of Plastic Surgery of Rosario (R. Argentina) Intensive Course of Aesthetic Surgery.
- JURI Clinic of Plastic Surgery (Buenos Aires). LXVII Intensive Course of PLASTIC SURGERY IN DERMOLIPECTOMIES, LIPOSUCTION AND LIPOFILLING.
- XIX ARGENTINE CONGRESS OF PLASTIC SURGERY, Mar del Plata (R. Argentina).
- University of Buenos Aires V INTENSIVE COURSE OF PLASTIC SURGERY.
- National University of La Plata PLASTIC SURGERY COURSE, conducted by the Postgraduate Chair.
- JURI Clinic of Plastic Surgery (Buenos Aires). LXIX Intensive course of PLASTIC SURGERY IN FACIAL AGING.
- JURI Clinic of Plastic Surgery (Buenos Aires). LXX Intensive Course of PLASTIC SURGERY IN REDUCTIVE AND INCREASING MASTOPLASTIAS.
- Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires INTENSIVE COURSE ON FACIAL AGING.
- JURI Clinic of Plastic Surgery (Buenos Aires). LXXIII Intensive Course of PLASTIC SURGERY IN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY RHINOPLASTY.
- XX ARGENTINE CONGRESS OF PLASTIC SURGERY.
- INTENSIVE COURSE OF AURICULOPLASTY / OTOPLASTY AND BLEPHAROPLASTY given by Drs. Davis and Laguinge. XX Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery, Mendoza.
- XXI ARGENTINE CONGRESS OF PLASTIC SURGERY, Buenos Aires.
- Ramos Mejía Hospital, UPDATE COURSE ON DEFACTION AND FACIAL AESTHETICS. Buenos Aires.
- Pediatric Hospital Dr. Juan P. Garrahan. Chair of Pediatric Plastic Surgery. Course ON SKULL – MAXILLOFACIAL TRAUMATISM IN CHILDHOOD.
- Society of Plastic Surgery of Buenos Aires. Hospital Interzonal de Agudos Eva Perón. INTERNATIONAL COURSE OF AESTHETIC SURGERY (THEORETICAL-PRACTICAL).
- Argentine Society of Plastic Surgery. CENTENNIAL COURSE IN ADVANCES IN PLASTIC SURGERY.
- COURSE ON PHYSIOPATHOLOGY AND CLINICAL-SURGICAL TREATMENT OF BURNS. One thousand two hundred (1,200) hours of duration. With monographic work: QUANTIFICATION OF TEXTILES. HISTIC MICROBIOLOGY. Burn Hospital and Plastic Surgery.
- Interzonal General Hospital of Agudos Evita. Plastic Surgery and Burns Service. DAY OF PRIMARY CARE OF THE BURNED.
- Argentine Medical Association. Argentine Society of Plastic Surgery. ANNUAL PROGRESS COURSE IN PLASTIC SURGERY.
- V SCIENTIFIC DAYS OF THE HOSPITAL DE QUEMADOS. VII DAYS OF NORMATIZATION OF THE TREATMENT OF THE BURNED PATIENT. Buenos Aires.
- XXIII ARGENTINE CONGRESS OF PLASTIC SURGERY. Buenos Aires.
- INTERNATIONAL INTENSIVE COURSE. XXIII Argentine Congress of Plastic Surgery. Buenos Aires.
- V ARGENTINE CONGRESS OF BURNS. Buenos Aires.
- British Hospital of Buenos Aires. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Service. MAXILO-FACIAL SURGERY course given by Professor Dr. Maxime Champy.
For Dr. Jesús Gómez-Comino Pérez, there is no challenge that cannot be assumed
Not all bodies are the same and each one can react differently in the three phases of an intervention.
That is why Dr. Jesús Gómez-Comino Pérez tries to give all his patients quality and professional medical care, to assure him that he will have a safe surgery and a postoperative without complications.
For that reason, users who have been operated on by Dr. Jesús Gómez-Comino Pérez, always end up happy, because they get the results that were insured before the surgical procedure and are treated with a lot of professionalism and charisma.
An example of self-improvement
Our Dr. Jesús Gómez-Comino Pérez loves to improve himself every day in his work sector, since for him there is nothing more satisfying than seeing the face of happiness in his patients when they observe (for the first time) the results of a plastic surgery.
What is your philosophy as a plastic surgeon?
“I believe that the search for excellence is one of the factors that make the difference in my work. If there is something that characterizes me, it is my desire to excel in everything I do, especially taking into account the sector in which I find myself. We have the responsibility to do things well and to offer the patient what they need. For this, the best thing is dedication and loving what you do”.
What do you like most about dedicating yourself to plastic surgery?
“There is something in my work that is priceless. The satisfaction and happiness that a patient shows when they achieve the image they want is, quite simply, incomparable. Working with people offers a special gratification, that of sharing their happiness. That’s why I feel very lucky when I get your opinions. I wouldn’t trade my job for anything in the world.”